For 15 years, we have been taking Sunday School to the streets, providing the good news of the Gospel as well as backpacks and Christmas presents for children and teens, performing hospital visits, praying for children, attending their birthday parties, holding them when they cry and celebrating with them as they succeed!
- Life Lessons
- Bible Stories
- Backpacks are handed out at the beginning of the school year
- Every Christmas we each child a gift
- We visit the children in their neighborhoods each week
- We pray for the children and the families we serve
- We share the love of Jesus with the people of our community.
Joanne is also involved with a homeless ministry. Bring the love of Jesus to all who will hear.
Why we do it?
Romans 10:14 How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher?
We go out into all the world, and that includes our community and share the love of God. We are making hope a reality in the lives of the children and their families.